Automatic Transmission Repair Service
Serving Vancouver WA | Camas | Orchards | Battle Ground
The first mass-produced automatic transmissions had only two forward speeds, were inefficient and incapable of handling powerful engines, but much has changed since the 1940s. Modern automatics are highly sophisticated pieces of technology with torque converters, computer controls and six, seven or even eight forward speeds, and they are more than capable of coping with engines that produce huge amounts of horsepower and torque. However, these advances have made today’s automatic transmissions extremely complex and difficult to work on.
Routine Maintenance Can Prevent
Costly Automatic Transmission Repairs
All Transmissions & Clutches has been working on automatic transmissions for more than three decades, and our technicians can strip, rebuild, service or replace both traditional transmissions like the General Motors Powerglide to the latest units from manufacturers like ZF Friedrichshafen and BorgWarner. Diagnosing transmission problems accurately and quickly requires thorough training, years of experience and the latest electronic diagnostic tools, and what may appear to be a serious problem can sometimes be remedied by simply replacing a faulty sensor or transmission control module.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Or Call Now to Schedule Service.
Automatic Transmission Repair Shop Services
- Whether you found a pool of fluid under your car or noticed a strange noise or smell emanating from your transmission, the experts at All Transmissions & Clutches can help. We offer a range of services that will keep your transmission shifting smoothly and reliably for years to come.
- A transmission flush is often all that is needed to get your car or truck running right again. After removing the old fluid, our technicians run new fluid and cleaning solutions through the system to remove years of accumulated sludge and slime.
- Transmission fluid changes should generally follow the schedules laid down by auto manufacturers, but our technicians may recommend a more cautious approach when vehicles are used to haul heavy loads or spend hours each day in stop-and-go traffic.
- Transmission rebuilds are major undertakings, but they can give a new lease on life to poorly maintained or worn automatics. All Transmissions & Clutches uses only parts that are OEM quality or better to ensure that the transmission we rebuild will provide years of faithful service.
- Transmission replacements are usually only recommended by automatic transmission repair shops when other repair options have been ruled out. However, when a brand new or rebuilt unit is the only option, our technicians have the knowhow to do the job right.
The Automatic Transmission Repair Experts
If your car is not shifting the way it used to or is leaking fluid or making strange noises, visiting an experienced transmission repair shop could save you both time and money. All Transmissions & Clutches has technicians that will get you back behind the wheel fast, and we stand behind our work with a commitment to customer satisfaction and a comprehensive warranty.
Automatic Transmissions IN VANCOUVER WA
Serving Clients in the Greater Vancouver WA Area: